Business Leaders of GERMANY rebuke G7 for ditching RUSSIA., Business Leaders of GERMANY rebuke G7 for ditching RUSSIA who
could Contribute to Solving Ukraine Crisis. The summit of G7 countries will be hosted by Germany on June 7-8 at the Elmau castle in Bavaria.
Russia was expelled from the club last year in protest over Moscow supporting the referendum in Crimea, where the majority of people voted for secession from Ukraine and for joining Russia. The G7 leaders then refused to participate in the G8 meeting in Sochi. The Group of Seven currently includes Germany, USA, Canada, Japan, France, Britain and Italy.
– “A G7 meeting with Russia could contribute to solving crises and
stir Russia into constructive steps in the Ukraine conflict,” chairman of Germany’s Committee on Eastern Economic relations, Eckhard Cordes told Die Welt am Sonntag newspaper, adding that it’s always better to talk with each other rather than about each other. Germany’s Committee on Eastern Economic relations represents the interests of
about 200 companies with investments in Russia.
1) German business leaders rebuke G7 for ditching Russia. May 31, 2015, RT.com
2) Elmau Hotel Castle by Schloss Elmau (Wikimedia commons image THUMBNAIL IMAGE)
3) Wikimedia commons images – Elmau castle includes G7 & G8 images
4) Music – Youtube Audio Library
“Move Out” by MK2